Águas Revoltas

Águas Revoltas
Para lá do Horizonte...Somewhere over the rainbow....

terça-feira, 26 de maio de 2009

I've stop believing


All those times that fill the good,are gone away! Forever!!!

Sadness broke my heart again!

It's the last time I believe, in someone!

Life is too bad, so much pain and less love!

Every time I come here to post, I'm always in bad temper, no good at all.

So today is no different! I'm still in mourning,not also for my brother, but for me as well.

I've no more moves, in this chess of world!

I no longer believe in humanity, and that as anyone can make the difference!

NO! Only lies!

It's all a joke... a play... an evil fairy tale!

I don't want to be a part of this!

Oh God, please take me away... Far from pain, injustice, fear, illness and bad fellings!

The ancient society of god, appears now as deceased!

Please let me go!

My loud cry is to you, please take me away!

Sem comentários: